The Faculty of Education offers a variety of teacher education degrees, including baccalaureate in education programs, an Aboriginal teacher education program. All the education programs you need to prepare you for a career in teaching!
With diploma programs, a Master of Education (MEd) program, a Master of Arts (MA) program, and a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) program, our graduate studies offer a variety of options to meet your needs and the professional requirements in the field of Education. All in a research-intensive environment dedicated to excellence.
Give your career a breath of fresh air with the Faculty of Education's professional development (AQ) courses. Find out about our online courses and competitive tuition fees too!
Discover the Teaching Centre's collection of books and videos, the wide range of multimedia and computer equipment available for use in the Centre and the many teaching and pedagogy resources available for you to use. The Centre also has open workspace and group workspaces.
The University of Ottawa is Canada's university, home to thousands of students of different cultures, traditions and languages.
The Faculty of Education has campuses in Ottawa, Toronto and Windsor (French programs only). Visit the web page for your campus:
- Multiplicities and Transdisciplinary Experimentations - Reading Club December 10
- Federation Day (Junior/Intermediate & Intermediate/Senior Teacher Candidates) December 12
- Federation Day: Equity 101 presented by ETFO - Primary/Junior (Morning session) December 12
- Federation Day: Classroom Management presented by OECTA (Morning session) December 12
- Federation Day (Primary/Junior Teacher Candidates) December 12
- Federation Day: Equity 101 presented by ETFO - Junior/Intermediate/Senior (Afternoon session) December 12
- PhD Student and Part-Time Professor JoĂ«l Thibeault will represent the University of Ottawa in Austria
- Teacher Education Application deadline extended to January 31, 2014
- Professor Bernard Andrews’ essay features in the Canadian Music Educator Journal
- Career Decision Making Workshops: Choose well to succeed
- The Faculty welcomes high school students for the Fall Open House
- October 5: Happy World Teachers’ Day!
- Promotional items now available for sale in LMX 322!
- Cafe Ecolo will close at 13:30 on September 3rd
- Two doctoral students of the Faculty of Education co-authors of a report on the factors of academic success
- New video capsule (in French only) – Diploma in Program Evaluation
- Congratulations to Pierre Sarazin, selected to attend the Google Teacher Academy!
- Congratulations to Catherine Vanner, winner of IRLRC Essay Competition!
- ECE Job in the Arctic
- Congratulations to our Graduates in Toronto and Windsor
- Professor Lorna McLean Participates in Human Library