The Resource Centre offers a wide range of services. *Please note that certain services are reserved for Faculty of Education students, employees and professors.
Circulation desk services
- Loans, returns and other library-related transactions
- Reservation and loan of multimedia equipment
- Reserve collection for Education courses (Resource Centre's documents and professors' private collections)
- Sale of supplies (CD, DVD, laminating sheets, etc.)
- Basic technological support (Resource Centre's equipment, printing, photocopying, wifi configuration, SMART Boards, etc.)
- Help with wireless configuration
Consultation and workshops*
- Technological support for the Resource Centre's equipment (SMART Boards, projectors, laptops, camcorders, etc.)
- Integrating technology in education
- Reference (learning resources, databases, periodicals, etc.)
- Information literacy skills
- Use of learning resources
The Resource Centre and the University of Ottawa Library offers to distance students (online, Toronto and Windsor Campus) loan and consultation services. Please check our Distance Services section for more information.
- Photocopiers, printers, card refill machine: for more information, please browse the uOttawa printing services web site.
Sale of supplies
Some school supplies are available for purchase at the circulation desk. Only cash is accepted.
|Continuous laminating||$1.00 per foot|
|Coloured pencils (set of 24)||$2.00|
|Laminating sheet (8 x 11)||$0.62|
|Laminating sheet (11 x 17)||$1.02|
|SMART Board cable||$38.89|