The Faculty of Education is now offering the professional development program (part 1, part 2 and specialist) in Guidance and Career Education. The 3 courses are offered entirely online.
The pedagogical approach is dynamic, interactive and practical. The abilities and competencies are directly applicable in the classroom or with individual students. Here are some of the topics covered:
- Career education
- Theory of career counselling
- Vocational indecision and indecisiveness
- Psychometrics and testing
- Counselling and helping relationship skills
- Professional ethics
- School and guidance counselling in minority settings
- Guidance and career education curriculum of Ontario
Register now (before September 9th 2016).