The Canadian International School of Egypt is home to students from Kindergarten to Grade 12. Graduation from CISE provides its students with the Canadian Ontario Secondary School Diploma.
CISE is listed on the Ontario Ministry of Education website as an Overseas Private School. The education curriculum is delivered in the same manner as if the school were in Toronto or in Canada’s capital, Ottawa.
We are currently seeking teachers for English Kindergarten, English and French Immersion Teachers for Grade 1-8 , Secondary School Humanities, Secondary School Senior Math and Physics for the start of the 2017/18 school year.
If interested or if you have any questions, please contact the Director, Walter Piovesan at email@example.com
- Ontario College of Teachers certification preferred
- For Secondary school, if not OCT certified, must be willing to become certified.
- Must be under 60 years of age, preferred
- Knowledge of, and demonstrated application of the Ontario Ministry of Education’ current philosophy, teaching practices, and evaluation/assessment practices
- Excellent short and long term planning with respect to the Ontario curriculum
- Strong technology skills and the ability to apply them as an instructional tool to support learning in the classroom
- Demonstrated excellent classroom management behavior management and classroom organization skills
- Capabilities in working effectively and collaboratively as a member of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills with students, staff and parents willingness to contribute to a positive school culture by volunteering in extracurricular activities
- Accepting cultural diversity and is flexible with respect living in Cairo and Egypt a sense of adventure and an interest in contributing to the success of CISE
Walter Piovesan Benefits Include:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- OCT registration and annual fee paid
- One Canada/Cairo round trip ticket per year
- Housing allowance
- Transportation to and from the school, within a specified area
- Five professional development days per year
- Winter Break, Spring Break as well as some Canadian Holidays and all Egyptian holidays
- International Medical coverage
- Free tuition for up to three children