Discover what the Faculty of Education offers you to succeed!
Meet with a professor or discuss your questions by email. The professors below can help you with understanding your program, making your course selection, or even choosing a career path.
- Counselling Psychology: David Smith
- Health Professions Education: Katherine Moreau
- Leadership, Evaluation, Curriculum and Policy Studies: David Trumpower
- Studies in Teaching and Learning: Christine Tippett
- Societies, Cultures and Languages: Douglas Fleming
- Coordinator (contact only if the advisor is not available): Lorna McLean
Academic Administrative Officers
Get guidance from our academic administrative officers concerning your admission requirements, your enrolment and much more. You may come and meet with them during their walk-in hours or make an appointment by emailing us:
- Anick Larose, specialist in the Graduate Diploma in Health Professions Education and the Master of Education (MEd) program (excluding Counselling Psychology).
Walk-ins: Thursday from 9:15 am to 11:30 am.
- Carol Ann Kelly, specialist in the Graduate Diploma in Program Evaluation, the Master of Arts in Education (MA), the Doctorate in Education and the Counselling Psychology programs. External scholarships (SSHRC, OGS, etc.)
Walk-ins: Monday from 9:15 am to 11:30 am.
If your call is answered by voice mail, please leave a detailed message. Don't forget to include the following information:
- Your name
- Your student number (if applicable)
- Your phone number
- A detailed message
Dean, Vice-Deans and Program Directors
During the 2017-2018 academic year, the Deanship and Program Directors will welcome students without appointment during the following hours*:
Dean Richard Barwell
(Room LMX 311, Phone ext. 4057)
First and third Wednesday of each month
1:00 to 4:00 pm
Vice-Dean, Academic Programs
(Room LMX 314, Phone ext. 4965)
Thursday, 10:00 am to noon
Vice-Dean & Faculty Secretary
(Room LMX 320, Phone ext. 2006)
Tuesday, 1:30 to 3:30 pm
(Room LMX 386, Phone ext. 4892)
Thursday, 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
Director - Graduate Studies (Anglophone Sector)
(Room 5002H, Vanier Hall, Phone ext. 4066)
Monday, 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
Director - Graduate Studies (Francophone Sector)
(Room LMX 228, Phone ext. 4066)
Thursday, 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
* We recommend that you call prior to making a trip to the Faculty to ensure that the person you wish to meet is available.