SUBJECT: JOB CODE: 1969490
COLLETTVILLE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
1.0 FTE Temporary full-time French Immersion teaching position, beginning September 5, 2017 to June 30, 2018 or the return of the incumbent, with the exact assignment to be determined by the Principal.
- Fluent in both French and English languages.
- Training and experience working with grade level students.
- Experience with adapting materials, resources, assessments and learning outcomes for student needs.
- Valid BC Teaching Certificate and familiarity with BC Curriculum.
- Teaching category five or higher.
- A commitment to supporting a variety of learning needs.
- Experience/training in supporting the social emotional learning needs of students.
- Committed to establishing and maintaining positive relationships with students, staff and parents.
- Committed to working as a member of a school team in support of students.
- Training or experience with Play is the Way.
The district has a high percentage of First Nations and other multicultural students and so being sensitive to cultural diversities would be an asset.
Interested applicants should go apply on-line at www.makeafuture.ca/nicola-similkameen . Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Teachers interested in further information regarding this position should contact the Principal, Mr. René Aubin at 250-378-2230 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org