Are you looking to combine your passion of teaching with that of traveling? Then Edu-Link Canada is the perfect recruiter for you. As current educators with experience in teaching internationally, we are your number one choice in finding the best global position for you.
Edu-Link Canada is currently recruiting qualified teachers of ALL LEVELS for ALL SUBJECTS from Kindergarten to Grade 12 for short-term (3 weeks) to long-term (1 year) positions in various cities across China.
-Math: General, Advanced Functions, Data Managment, Calculus
-Science: General, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
-ESL: all levels
Social Sciences: History, Geography, English (literature)
Business and Computer Science Curriculum: Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate,
American and Canadian Grades : K -12
Location : China (rural and urban locations)
- Committed to teaching and international education
- Confident in teaching your subject and engaging each student in learning
- Responsible for yourself, responsive to and respectful of others
- Reflective as a learner to develop your practice
- Innovative and equipped for new and future challenges
- Engaged intellectually, professionally and socially
- Ready to make a difference
Perks: Flights and accommodations included for all positions regardless of length. Salary $2,500-$4,000/month CAN currency for all positions. Salary is negotiable depending on experience for long-term positions. Paid holidays/vacation for long-term positions. Professional Development opportunities for long-term positions. Performance Bonuses available for long-term positions.
*International teaching experience is an asset*
-ESL teaching experience or TESOL/TEFL certification is an asset.
-Occasional Teaching for a School Board is an asset for short-term positions.
-Candidates with 2+ years of teaching experience will be given priority.
Job Type: Contract