Professors by name
Professors by concentration
Leadership, Evaluation, Curriculum and Policy Studies
Studies in Teaching and Learning
Societies, Cultures and Languages
Health Professions Education
Second Language Education
Professors by rank
Long term appointment
Finding a resarch supervisor
Before you contact a potential supervisor
Here is some advice to follow before you make the first contact:
- When possible, talk to professors in the academic unit about your field of interest, and find out who would be best able to supervise you.
- Take a look a the list of available MRP and Thesis supervisors
- Read the scholarly publications of potential supervisors to see if their field of research and methods are tailored to the topic or project you have in mind.
- Make a list of questions to ask during the interview and points to be addressed.
- Prepare your first meeting. When meeting with a potential supervisor, make sure to come prepared with as much information as possible about your topic of interest. Find out more best practices on the Find a Supervisor Web page.