A student who disagrees with a Program Director’s decision may appeal this decision by following the procedure here outlined:
- The student must submit a written request to the office of the Vice-Dean, Governance and Student Affairs;
- The request shall be submitted within 10 days following the reception of the decision made by the Program Direction;
- After examining the case, the Vice-Dean, Governance and Student Affairs forwards a draft decision to the Appeal Committee of the Deanship for approval;
- The Vice-Dean, Governance and Student Affairs informs both parties of the decision of the Appeal Committee;
- This appeal process does not apply to cases of academic fraud, which are governed under Regulation I-14.