Cultural Care Au Pair - cultural exchange program

Posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2017

The Cultural Care Au Pair program in America is a cultural exchange experience through childcare. For a full year, you’ll have opportunity to work with children, study and travel as an au pair in the USA. You will become part of a carefully selected American family, and help care for their children all while experiencing real life in the USA. The program is regulated by the U.S. Department of State which offers the only legal way for au pairs to travel to the USA. Au pairs enter the USA on J-1 visas. If you are curious about living abroad for a year, Cultural Care Au Pair might be just the right program for you.
To be a Cultural Care Au Pair you must be between 18 and 26 years old and have experience taking care of children. You’ll need to have completed secondary school, with a valid driver’s licence and no criminal background. Above all, if you love kids, this could be your chance to experience something out of the ordinary. 
Cultural exchange is at the root of the au pair program. By becoming part of an American family you’ll immerse yourself completely in the Culture. Your host family will depend on you for responsible childcare, and you’ll rely on each other to make it a truly intercultural experience.
Not only will you make new friends and gain valuable experience of working with children, there are fantastic benefits that being an au pair offers. Take classes at an American college. Grow in independence. Travel around the USA. Learn about American culture. Make a difference in childrens' lives. And you’ll have compensation and holiday included.
For more information visit:
Back to top