Founded in 1930, we are a private co-educational, non-denominational school that provides student-centered education of the highest quality within a spirited, engaging, creative and cooperative environment. Our philosophy encourages an individualized approach to teaching and learning while fostering excellence and rigour within our classrooms.
St. George’s School of Montreal is now accepting applications for the following teaching positions at our elementary school for the 2019-2020 school year.
- français langue seconde, univers social, éthiques et cultures religieuses– 3e année
- français langue seconde et univers social–6e année
- Bachelor’s degree in Education (or equivalent)
- Quebec Teaching Permit/Licence
- Knowledge of how to develop differentiated practice in the classroom
- willingness to commit to the full co-curricular program and actively participate in the School’s Faculty Growth Plan
Our hiring process includes teaching observation and language testing. Please submit your curriculum vitae and letter of intent on or before June 30, 2019 to : : Ms. Sharon Picard Coordinator, Human Resources 3100 The Boulevard Montreal, QC H3Y 1R9 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for their interest in the above positions; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.