In partnership with the University of PEI, we are looking to hire one graduating/graduated student as part of a teacher exchange program between China and Canada, starting this September 2017.
Teaching Positions include English as an Additional Language curriculum, G10 English and Canadian Studies.
Contract Term: September 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018 (renewable)
Teachers will work with students in grades 10 and 11 using approved Canadian (PEI) curriculum.
3 hrs in class instruction/per day + 1 hr extra curriculum /per week
20-25 students /per class
· Must hold a teaching license in Canada with a Bachelor of Education. Successful candidates will be asked to complete the PEI Teacher's Certification process upon acceptance of offer of employment
· Minimum one year of teaching experience. New graduate student who is eligible to hold a teacher license will be considered.
· Previous international work experience an asset
· Free private furnished accommodation
· Free round trip airfare between Canada and China (including air and ground)
· An expat medical insurance plan
· Negotiable Salary (depending on experience)
· Three weeks winter holiday + 8 to 10 days national holidays/per one year contract term
If interested, please e-mail your resume with cover letter to: