Edu-Link Canada is seeking teachers who wish to combine their passion for educating with that of travelling. We specialize in a personal recruiting process that globally connects educators with international teaching opportunities.
We are currently looking to hire Canadian educated teachers for high school subjects including: ESL, History, Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Science, Economics and Statistics specifically in China: Beijing, Taicang, Foshan, Guiyang, Shenzhen and Yuxi for Bela International Education.
- Accommodation allowance or free on-campus apartment
- International air ticket allowance to be paid at the end of academic year
- Paid vacations
- Working day lunch allowance
- Academic Year-end bonus based on performance evaluation
- BELA Standard Insurance
- Professional Development Opportunity: Provide teachers with professional training or workshop
- Committed to teaching and international education
- Confident in teaching your subject and engaging each student in learning
- Responsible for yourself, responsive to and respectful of others
- Reflective as a learner to develop your practice
- Innovative and equipped for new and future challenges
- Engaged intellectually, professionally and socially
- Ready to make a difference
- Candidates must be licensed to teach in any given Canadian province
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree and/or TEFL/ TESOL certificate. Master's preferred.
- Obtained a valid vulnerable sector screening within the last 6 months
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Candidates with 2+ years of teaching experience will be given priority