MALAY LANGUAGE INSTRUCTORS
Contract; 30 $ hourly
GRAYBRIDGE MALKAM IS LOOKING FOR MALAY LANGUAGE INSTRUCTORS
The position involves teaching Malay (Bahasa Malay) language to highly motivated and committed government professionals. There are full and part-time positions available.
- Provide language / cultural intensive student-centered training for highly motivated government professionals onsite (Ottawa/Gatineau, Canada);
- Teach listening, reading, comprehension, speaking, and writing skills, as well as geopolitical, economic, cultural, and social issues, in an immersion based environment.
Thank you all for your interest and applications, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Minimum requirements for teaching positions:
- Be a native of Malaysia;
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in linguistics, languages, literature, foreign languages teaching, philology;
- Be proficient in English or French language;
- If the Bachelor’s Degree is not in linguistics, languages, literature, foreign languages teaching or philology, have at least 500 hours of experience teaching languages to adult learners;
- Be eligible to work in Canada;
- Be capable of using, or willing to learn technology and/or multimedia devices.