Oxford Learning Stittsville is looking for upbeat, reliable, enthusiastic, dynamic part-time tutors who want to work in a rewarding teaching environment. We are in search of P/J, J/I and I/S (Functions, Calculus, Chemistry, Physics) tutors. Our programs offer support to students looking to improve their academic skills and study habits. We focus on cognitive, personal development and look for individuals who will honour Oxford Learning teaching methods and philosophies in a fun environment. We will train you in our innovative, 'Interactive Coaching' methods that teach students how to learn and study more effectively.
Our teachers have:
- A university degree or working towards one, BEd preferred
- The ability to multitask, be flexible, and think on their feet
- Dedication and passion for seeing students succeed
- 4-8 PM availability two evenings per week, Monday-Thursday and Saturday 9-2PM
- Fluently bilingual in French and English
If you possess all the qualifications and want to join a high energy group of educators whose goal is to see students succeed, then please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com attn: Katie Duross & Natalie Gunn We thank all applicants for their interest in Oxford Learning. However, only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.