*Must have own transportation. No public transit is available to the park. .
Responding to incoming calls regarding our park, the rules for each of the attractions, sales, promotions and discounts. Assisting customers with their reservations and purchases. This position is ideal for the college or university student studying public relations, communications or marketing.
As a leader, you must have the ability to see the big picture outcomes and then delegate tasks and organize the work to make it happen.
- Responding to incoming calls with confidence and professionalism.
- Coaching clients over the phone to complete their online purchases or reservations.
- Provide potential guests with information on our policies and rules for entering the park and enjoying our rides.
- Advise about pricing levels, discounts and promotions.
- Mail and promotions preparation.
- Database maintenance and management.
- Train, coach and mentor your staff of 6 to provide exceptional customer service.
- Administrative support to the management team as required.
- Daily statistical reporting using Excel.
- Computer proficiency using Windows and the Office Suite of applications is needed with a specific focus on expertise in Excel.
- Bilingual French and English is required for this position.