*Must have own transportation. No public transit is available to the park. Supervises daily operation of parking, ticketing and gates staff
- Train and mentor staff of the parking, ticketing and gates staff on how to provide extreme guest services while at the same time ensuring our guests
- understand the rules and policies of the park
- Set work schedules and manage staff availabilities and absenteeism
- Supervise the work and be on hand to manage any escalation, comments or guest complaints
- Accountable for balanced floats and cash receipts reconciliation & access to the safe.
- Conduct appraisal and disciplinary meetings as required
- Previous cash experience
- Leadership material.
Must work well on a team
Ability to analyze and solve problems