Future educators - we have an opportunity for you! Do you enjoy working with our future generation? Are you interested in incorporating technology into your set of skills? Would you like to create and teach your own credited high-school course? Engineering Outreach at the University of Ottawa, Faculty of Engineering, is looking for a full-time bilingual Faculty of Education student to design, teach, and deliver programming for students from kindergarten to high school on technological concepts such as 3D printing, coding, and robotics.
About uOttawa Engineering Outreach:
Engineering Outreach at the University of Ottawa reached youth, teachers, parents and professionals through multiple programs, such as summer camps, workshops, events, clubs, private high school, and much more. Engineering Outreach inspire over 45, 000 youth every year in Science and Engineering activities by engaging them in hands-on activities and experiences. We also have specific programs for girls in STEM, at-risk kids, indigenous communities, and newcomers to Canada.
Why should you work for the uOttawa Engineering Outreach?
- Join a small, fast growing team, of open-minded and enthusiastic young adults.
- Our group is open to new ideas. Make a difference!
- Learn how to incorporate technologies into the education field
- Acquire new competencies on developing MakerSpace, and STEAM activities.
- Work with technology every day!
- Create connections with teachers, professors, and staff of the University of Ottawa.
- Get a competitive salary, group insurance coverage and an employee and family assistance program.
- Work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, respect and appreciation, as well as facilitates a healthy work-life balance..
Please apply online on the University of Ottawa website: https://www.uottawa.ca/human-resources/jobs
See full job description and requirements: https://uottawa.njoyn.com/cl2/xweb/XWeb.asp?tbtoken=ZVhdSxsXCBJ3ZQdwN1dVCFQ%2FeRZEcCdZB0hYIiwMExJeKzEaUDVtcmN1eAkbVhJSQXEqWw%3D%3D&chk=dFlbQBJe&page=JobDetails&clid=27081&JobId=J1218-0483&BRID=220614&BPAC=&lang=1