Prairie Spirit School Division invites applications for two full-time French Immersion teachers at École Traditions Elementary School to work 1.0 FTE, starting in August 2019. The successful candidates will be required to teach students in Kindergarten to grade 2.
École Traditions Elementary School is a dual-stream K-5 school and additional teaching duties may include some English instruction. The school is located in Warman, SK, which is approximately 25 km from Saskatoon. Preference will be given to teachers who:
- Demonstrate excellent French oral and written language skills;
- Have training or experience in the teaching areas described in the advertisement;
- Are committed to responsive curriculum and instruction;
- Are committed to fair and purposeful assessment;
- Are committed to success for all learners through inclusive and effective practices.
As well, Prairie Spirit values those teachers who:
- Value adaptive leadership and value the contribution of all members of the learning community;
- Are well planned and well organized;
- Show a commitment to creative and innovative approaches to improve learning;
- Show a commitment to individual and organizational accountability.
For more information about these positions, please call Ms. Danielle Olson, Vice-Principal, at 306-683-5200 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for these positions will be accepted until 4:30 p.m. on Friday, February 8, 2019. References will be contacted prior to interviews. Submission of your application will be considered as your consent to contact supplied references.Only on-line applications will be accepted.