Wanted: Afterschool Care
Hours: 4pm-6:30pm (with some occasional overtime to be negotiated as necessary), Monday-Friday (excluding statutory holidays).
We are looking for an individual to provide afterschool care for our three daughters (ages four, nine, and twelve) at our home near Saint Paul University during the afternoon Monday-Friday.
- Meeting the younger two children at the school bus stop (immediately outside our home);
- Helping the children with their homework;
- Inside/outside play;
- Helping the children make their lunches;
- Occasional basic dinner preparation
- Police background check
- Two references
- Bilingual in English/French
- Red Cross First Aid Certificate
- Previous childcare experience
If interested, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Seeking Afterschool Care” in the subject line of the mail.