Discover what the Faculty of Education offers you to succeed!
Meet with a professor or discuss your questions by email. The professors below can help you with understanding your program, making your course selection, or even choosing a career path.
Master of Education (MEd)
- Counselling Psychology:
- Health Professions Education: Angus McMurtry
- Leadership, Evaluation, Curriculum and Policy Studies: David Trumpower
- Studies in Teaching and Learning: Giuliano Reis
- Societies, Cultures and Languages: Awad Ibrahim
- Second Language Education: Douglas Fleming
- Coordinator (contact only if the advisor is not available): Lorna McLean
Academic Administrative Officers
Get guidance from our academic administrative officers concerning your admission requirements, your enrolment and much more. You may come and meet with them during their walk-in hours or make an appointment by emailing us:
- Anick Larose, specialist in the M.Ed in Leadership, Evaluation, Curriculum and Policy Studies (course and MRP option), M.Ed in Societies, Cultures and Languages (course and MRP option), M.Ed in Teaching and Learning (course and MRP option) and the Master of Arts in Education (MA) (excluding Counselling Psychology).
Walk-ins: Thursday from 9:15 am to 11:30 am.
- Carol Ann Kelly, specialist in the Graduate Diploma in Program Evaluation, the Graduate Diploma Health Professions Education, the M.Ed in Second Language Education (course and MRP option), the M.Ed in Health Professions Education (course and MRP option), the Doctorate in Education and the Counselling Psychology programs.
Walk-ins: Monday from 9:15 am to 11:30 am.
If your call is answered by voice mail, please leave a detailed message. Don't forget to include the following information:
- your name;
- your student number (if applicable);
- your phone number;
- a detailed message.
Dean, Vice-Deans and Program Directors
During the 2019-2020 academic year, the Deanship and Program Directors will welcome students without appointment during the following hours. We recommend that you call prior to making a trip to the Faculty to ensure that the person you wish to meet is available.
Dean Richard Barwell
(Room LMX 311, Phone ext. 4057)
First and third Wednesday of each month
1:00 to 4:00 pm
Vice-Dean, Academic Programs
(Room LMX 314, Phone ext. 4965)
Thursday, 10:00 am to noon
Vice-Dean & Faculty Secretary
(Room LMX 320, Phone ext. 2006)
Tuesday, 1:30 to 3:30 pm
(Room LMX 386, Phone ext. 4892)
Thursday, 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
Director - Graduate Studies (Anglophone Sector)
(Room 324, LMX, Phone ext. 7157)
Monday, 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
Director - Graduate Studies (Francophone Sector)
(Room LMX 325, Phone ext. 7157)
Monday, 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm