A.C.L.E’s TEFL.TPⓒ Study Programme is a unique opportunity to enhance your CV by learning how to teach through games, sports, drama, and songs all taught at our orientation. All applicants attend a one-week intensive training course, usually on the Italian Riviera, where they learn everything they need to know about teaching English through theatre and play. Once trainee tutors have completed the orientation they attend a minimum of 3 weeks in camps across Italy from the Alps to Sardinia, putting their training into practice, teaching children and having the time of their lives.
A.C.L.E. will support trainee tutors with:
- A generous study grant, provided by A.C.L.E. Fondazione, which is based on the number of weeks spent teaching
- Full board and lodging, generally with host families
- Traveling expenses within Italy from one camp to another
- Insurance against accidents connected with camp activities
Tutors are responsible for their return flight and the cost from their final camp to departing airport. Tutors must also pay an orientation fee of € 200 when they arrive in Italy (this includes six nights accommodation at a hotel, meals, training and didactic material provided during the orientation).
- Mother-tongue English speakers (or of equivalent proficiency).
- Aged 18 or over.
- Passionate about working with children and able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to attend one of the following orientations in Italy:
ORIENTATION 1. June 2nd-8th;
ORIENTATION 2. June 9th-15th;
ORIENTATION 3. June 16th-22nd
ORIENTATION 4. June 23rd-29th (TBC)
Please note that all orientations start on Sunday with an administrative meeting at 6:30pm. Participants must then be available for a minimum of three weeks on camps.
Please visit our website for full details, and to apply: https://www.acle.org/apply-now/
You can also contact us at email@example.com for more information.